South Africa Cape Town Mission Web site click below

Monday, January 30, 2012

Sorry about this! Talk to you tomorrow

Hey!

Devils Peak
Bad news, we have to go to FHE like really soon. Today has been hectic. We woke up at 5:30am and hiked to the top of Devils Peak! As you can see from the pictures, it was cloudy, but it was still okay. We did like 2 service projects, which took up most of our day! So tomorrow I'll send you a proper email...I promise!!

Glad you got the package! Yeah daddy, it took a chunk out of my wells fargo account, look! But the one bracelet that came in the ostridge egg box is it's stand that it sits on! Did you like that chocolate?! The people said it would take 3-4 days. Cost me R640 to send it, plus the cost of all the stuff I bought! I'm just glad it made it safe and sound.

Sorry about this! Talk to you tomorrow.
Love you! 

We made some nice tacos!

Us before we made the hike to Devils Peak... Dusty loves his hiking!

ON TOP... Devils Peak!

another one from the top....


No comments:

Post a Comment