South Africa Cape Town Mission Web site click below

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The flight to the MTC.... Jo-Berg

Hey family!

Well I made it here safe. Rik from NuFlow was actually on my plane to Atlanta, so it was nice to talk to him, and it kinda took my mind off of everything that was going on. There were alot of things going through my mind on the plane. And this dude in front of me was gettin' rocked in Chess the entire flight!

Once I got to Atlanta, I walked a long way until I finally reached E17. I actually saw one of the Elders in the bathroom, and we met up with the other guys. There was a total of 19 of us on the flight, and we all sat togther, but there was enough room on the plane to spread out and stuff. The plane ride actually wasn't that bad! They served us 3 meals. I didn't sleep that much, but I dozed off for about 2 hours or so. We left Atlanta at 7pm and arrived in Jo-Berg at about 5pm the next day (today). Then we drove like 45 minutes to the MTC. My comp will arrive tomorrow, and he's from Zimbabwe. So far so good! I miss you guys!!

Love,

Elder Haws

Farewell Elder Haws...

We have our own missionary!

Dusty and mom!!

Last good-byes...

New chapter in Dusty's life,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment