South Africa Cape Town Mission Web site click below

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day - Call Home... Yeah!!

Hey family!

Well, it was GREAT to talk to you guys last night. It really boosted my spirits, and once again showed me how much I really do LOVE you!! I'm glad everything went smoothly this time. I don't have much to say, but I will probably send you a SWEET video next week...I promise you that it'll make your jaw drop! It will show you true Africa! Hope you guys made it home safe and sound.

Next week's email will be longer than this, I promise!

I love you guys like I love a cup of milk.

BYE!
Elder Haws

It was great to talk to Dusty on Mother's Day for about an hour.  We were in Logan picking up Kelly from USU, he was a bit jealous.  We got caught up on what he has been doing and it was good to hear his voice.  He seems to really be enjoying his time there so far, clicks 8 months today, he sent a few new pictures .....  

Cutest little girl ever!
NU 3 FHE
These girls just play in the dirt all day...then make too much noise in church and during lessons

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've been waiting to hear about his call home. I want more details!! :):)

    ReplyDelete